Problem statement –
- We need a consistent flow of funds for any NGO to sustain.
- Constant funding is the spine of any organization
Solution by TUF-
- The basic idea was to create a platform for 1000 like-minded individuals to consistently donate a minimum amount of rupees 500 a month so we can collect a funding of 500,000 every month and enable their donations to reach the most deserving beneficiaries.
- We collect funds regularly on a monthly basis.
- As of now we have around 200 individuals in our 1000 member group who donate from 500 upto 5000 rupees every month.
- Zakath and sadaqa is collected separately.
- Money is predominantly used for A2G and ABB and other TUF initiatives.
- It was started in? Sept 2016.
- According to the statistics, two-thirds of people in India live in poverty: 68.8% of the Indian population lives on less than $2 a day.
- Every penny of your donation is a step towards change.
- With raising income in India, we see a parallel raise of inequality in income.
- An additional benefit of making donations are the tax reductions an individual can avail under 80g.
- Empower organizations working towards social causes reach their goals.
- The most meaningful way to use your hard earned money.
Why donate to us?
- We know each and every beneficiary who receive our help, after a thorough process of surveying, approval and issuing of a TUF Ration Card.
- We are a truly non-profit organization, each and every penny donated to us is used towards the betterment of the community, no core team member or administrator receives a payment of any sort.
- All donations spent by us are completely transparent.
- Members of any community can donate.